A Paracord Bracelet is one of the most beneficial components of a survival gear. It has a robust design with sturdy materials meaning that it will not get damaged by water. People who usually wear these bracelets include hikers, climbers, campers, or travel enthusiasts who enjoy outdoor activities. The paracord can tie up the gear, make shelter, and various other uses. This makes them extremely beneficial in outdoor activities.
DIY Paracord Bracelet
By using paracord, you can create a variety of knots. Men and women who love outdoor journeys can wear paracord bracelets. You can even prepare it yourself by using any cord with some thickness. You can use a leather cord or a hemp cord for making paracord braided.
Materials Required to make your paracord bracelet
Waxed cotton cord
- Waxed Cord Roll: package includes 1 roll of burlywood waxed cord, about 1mm in diameter, 100yards(91m) in total length, long enough and you can cut into different lengths according to your needs.
- Lightly Coated In Waxed: the beading cord is made of cotton and lightly coated with wax, delicate and exquisite, high strength, sturdy and durable, easy to knot and maneuver, suitable for jewelry...
- Durable and Sturdy: the waxed beading cord is in consistent thickness and color, it feels smooth and soft, can easily match well with many accessories, such as glass beads, cord ends, jump rings, seed...
- Black waxed string made from cotton; Strong waxed cord 1mm string; Non-stretching wax cotton cord; Lightly wax coated cord; Bleed free waxed black cord; Odorless black waxed jewelry cord; Non-sticky...
- Black waxed string for jewelry making; Waxed necklace cord for pendants, surf necklace rope, sliding knot chokers; Black wax cord for bracelet making, waist beads, anklets; Black wax jewelry cord for...
- Black waxed knotting cord for weaving; Waxed macrame cord; Black cotton braiding cord for crocheting; Waxed lacing cord for DIY crafting; Black waxed braided cord for scrapbook; Cotton waxed cord for...
- Package:180y/lot, mixed 18 colors,each color is twine to one bundle
- Size: Dia.1mm Length: 10y/color
- Waxed cord is used for garments,bags, chocker,go with pendant,necklace,bracelet,quilting and stitching,other decorations Rubber Rope DIY Jewelry Cord
- Contoured handles designed to fit your hand
- Softgrip handles for added comfort
- Scissor length 8 inches
- Definitely Household Scissors -- Great for cutting burlap, paper, card stock, cardboard, wrapping paper, light line, fabric, tape, photos, coupons, and opening boxes & packaging. Surprised for sewing,...
- 3 Pairs of Quality Straight Handled Scissors -- They strongly allow you to make precise cuts with great control as the blade has the perfect amount of friction, which is very comfortable to use. 3...
- Sharp and Durable -- Durable stainless steel blades enable high-density steel that makes it 3 times harder than normal stainless steel and is smoother cutting. 6 X longer lasting than the previous...
- This scissors set contains 4 shears in steel gray color with sizes of 9.6 inches, 8.5 inches, 6.4 inches, and 5.4 inches respectively.
- The blades are made of premium stainless steel, processed with professional sharpening technique, guarantee sharp and smooth cutting and durable use.
- Excellent ABS handle wrapped with semi-soft rubber at inner circle, comfortable to hold even for long-term use.
- Invisible stationery tape in the original matte finish, frosted finish on the roll
- Seal-it Invisible tape is blends fully with regular photocopy paper/white paper and may not be completely invisible/transparent on the gift-wrap paper as it varies with color/texture/surface finish of...
- Press N' Cut dispenser ensures only the exact amount of tape is cut so that there is no wastage
- The original matte-finish, invisible tape
- Frosty on the roll, but invisible on the job
- Preferred by millions
- Disappears on most gift wrap papers
- Gives gifts a smooth, finished look
- The go-to tape for the holidays
- Warp-free, bend-resistant stainless steel ruler
- Etched with 1/16 and metric markings
- Flexible for measuring curved surfaces
- WOOD RULER: A 12 Inch precision ruler with numerals and graduations sharply delineated with an imperial scale in 16ths
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: Measuring ruler with edges that are straight and true, making measuring a breeze
- EASY TO USE: Scale ruler featuring single or double metal edges to preserve the edge when used for straight-line drawing or cutting
- Cork backing that prevents slipping and scratching
- Inches and metric measure
- Perfect for home, school or office
- Clear nail polish
- Purse Pride - New improved formula and packaging
- Micro-shine complex for reflective brilliance and extreme shine
- Match your manicure to your mood
- Dbp, toluene, and formaldehyde free
- Rapidly dry nail color.
- Prevents chipping.
- Super shiny.
Steps to make a paracord bracelet
Step 1: Take your two-favorite color cord for your bracelet. After that, cut each of them into a 66-inch cord and an 18-inch piece of cord. You will then have to fold the longest piece of cord in half and tape it down. After doing this, tape the short piece on top.
Step 2: Leaving about 4-5 inches from the top, place another piece of tape. After that, start knotting the bracelet beneath this point. Start creating the square knots until your bracelet reaches the desired length.
After it has reached the desired length, you may cut off the right and left strands. You can seal knots with clear polish and even out the tails.
Step 3: Create an adjustable closure by overlapping the tails and securing them with tape. Then, use a 12-inch piece of cord to create another square knot. After that, cut the excess cord from the closure, and seal it with clear polish.
Step 4: Tie knots on the end of each tail to secure the adjustable closure, and your bracelet is ready.
Best Paracord Bracelets to Buy
If you would rather buy pre-made paracord bracelets which are flexible and durable, check out our list below of tried & tested bracelets. As mentioned above, you can use paracord bracelets in survival situations. However, before buying a survival bracelets, you must check your wrist size to ensure it is the right choice.
Paracord Survival Men’s Bracelet
Paracord is a survival bracelet for men and is made of durable material. You can use a survival bracelet in emergency circumstances or even a temporary dog leash. In the form of a chord chain and a fashion accessory, you can even consider giving as a gift to your loved ones.
- WE GIVE BACK - As a veteran-owned business, we’re always looking for opportunities to help the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. We donate 20% of proceeds to help pair military vets...
- FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL - Stylish men's bracelets and accessories can be hard to find, but this tactical bracelet isn’t just a fashion accessory. So whether you’re trekking through the bush or...
- UNMATCHED VERSATILITY - Paracord is like duct tape. It has thousands of uses. So if you find yourself in a bind, this survival bracelet can be unravelled and the extra durable paracord material can be...
Emergency Paracord Bracelets
The emergency paracord bracelet is a compact and tactical survival bracelet. You can set traps with the Paracord rope and secure your items. You can use them as restraints, light a fire for cooking, and warm yourself up. With emergency paracord bracelets, you can always be prepared for tactical situations. You can wear it on your wrist, or even snap it on your backpack and enjoy.
- THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GEAR: The SA01 emergency paracord bracelet is a compact and tactical survival bracelet that comes packed with all the necessary features you need, in order to survive in the...
- 4 IN 1 SURVIVAL KIT: Our bracelet is a mini personal survival kit on its own. Featuring a flint fire starter, a whistle that can be heard from a great distance, and a compass to maintain your sense of...
- SMART, COMPACT, PORTABLE: This ultra strong paracord bracelet for men and women, sports a smart design that makes for easy carrying and storing. Simply wear it on your wrist, or snap it on your...
Paracord Handmade Rope Bracelet
The handmade rope bracelets are very stylish, extremely durable, and waterproof. With the handmade bracelet, you can go swimming or even take a shower without any discomfort.
Paracord handmade bracelets are made of the highest quality ropes and are scratch-resistant. It is suitable for both men and women. They are available in different lengths and variant colors. You can choose the one that fits your requirements and preferences.
- MOVER BRACELETS - handmade bracelets for those who always move forward. These nautical accessories are made of an extremely durable, scratch resistant rope and looks perfect for both men and women.
- HIGH QUALITY - each mens rope bracelet is accurately made by hand. The making process of one bracelet can take up to a 50 minutes - it requires highest attention to ensure the quality.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Mover Bracelets are made of great quality ropes used in sailing and climbing. Ropes are scratch resistant so even after a year you won't see any magnificent changes of its look.
Types of Paracord Bracelets
Here, you will know the types of paracord bracelets with their specifications. All types of paracord are specified to have an elongation of a minimum of 30 percent. It includes the following:
Type I paracord is used for dummy cording. It is suitable for stitching paracord bracelets, and you can even use it for many craft projects. Type I paracord can also be used for diverse paracord projects, including lacing and decorating items.
Type I paracord is very thin, approximately 1.6 millimeters. It holds 95 lbs, and it has one core strand. The “I(a)” variant has no core and holds 100 lbs. For example, adding cords to compasses, knife handles, etc.
Type II paracord is rarely available, and you may even face challenges in finding it. You can use it for small craft projects such as creating jewelry necklaces or bracelets. Type II paracord holds 400 lbs and has about 4 to 7 core strands. The “II (a)” variant has no core and holds 225 pounds.
Type III cord holds 550 lbs and has 7 to 9 core strands. You can consider using it for making indoor or outdoor projects. For example, you can use it for various unique projects. According to your preference, you can use it to make belts, collars, watches, or anything else.
This type of paracord, also known as 550 cord, is used for survival situations. Type III is slightly thicker in comparison with other types. However, it is the best compromise between price and quality.
Type IV paracord holds 750 lbs and has about 11 core strands. Its base cord is covered with smaller cords to provide satisfactory strength products. Type IV cord is the 26-percent stronger paracord than the previous Type III.
Like other types, you can use this paracord for many other purposes. You can use it, especially for belts, leashes, emergencies, and heavier duty projects. However, Type IV cord is very costly, and prices are typically 50 to 100-percent higher than Type III.
Why is it a survival must-have?
A paracord is used for survival in challenging circumstances. If you are going for an outdoor experience, you must have it. It has multiple uses and will protect you from several dangers.
A paracord can be used for emergency first-aid as a tourniquet. If you have met with an unfortunate accident and bleeding heavily, you could tie a paracord to apply pressure. The best thing is that it will slow down blood loss in the body.
If you are stuck in the wild forest and need food, there are several paracords uses that can help. You can also remove the yarns from your paracord bracelet to create a net. You can then use it to form a lure and cast a line. This can be turned into a trotline to catch fish while following other tasks.
A loop of the cord can even be used for sewing. You can then use it to repair any tear-damaged fabric. A thin thread of paracord can sew material. For instance, you can sew a hole in the T-shirt, and it is quite beneficial.
Paracord can even be used for igniting a fire. First, you gathered some pieces of sticks or stones to use as a socket. You can then use all the gathered material to fuel your fire. You need to set your paracord on your flat surface. After that, place the smallest pieces of fuel on and around the paracord.
Paracord is a rope used for many different purposes, especially as the suspension wire in parachutes. You can also use the survival paracord to tie different elements that make sounds, such as tin cans. To enhance the safety aspect, you can also affix it tightly between trees on the perimeter of your camp. It will even give you a sense of security alarm. This way, you will be alerted to any intruder, and it will benefit you in a great way.
While camping or going outdoors, you might be forced to spend the night out in unwanted circumstances. Paracords are lightweight threads used to tie secure knots to form a trap. You can make a simple hammock using a paracord by tying the ends of trees. If you have access to tree branches, it will even allow you to build an emergency shelter using the thread in just a few hours.
The paracord bracelet has been designed as gear for outdoor survival. Paracord bracelets can help save your life in common survival situations. Therefore, you must have the right sizes of paracord bracelets to enhance your outdoor experience.
- World’s Best Hiking Trails According to Experts (Including Penine Way, Appalachian Trail and Tour Du Mont Blanc)
- Winter Camping 101 – Best Places to Camp